If you need to insulate your building or another commercial space, you’ve probably been doing research and may be interested in learning a little more about your options. There are many different materials, after all.
Are you interested in learning more about rockwool insulation? This material is commonly installed and may be the right choice for your commercial space. We’d be happy to tell you a little more about it!
About Rockwool Insulation
You may have seen it written as rock wool or mineral wool. Rockwool insulation, made of natural minerals spun into small, high temperature-resistant fibers, is available in batt, blown-in/loose-fill and rigid/fibrous form. It is a thermal insulation material, helping stop the transfer of heat from conduction. Rockwool insulation is applicable for:
- Unfinished walls, including foundation walls
- Floors and ceilings
- Enclosed existing walls
- Open new wall cavities
- Unfinished attic floors
- Hard-to-reach areas
- Ducts in unconditioned spaces
- Places that require insulation that can withstand high temperatures
This type of insulation helps protect against damaging moisture infiltration that can reduce the R-value and overall performance, helping ensure maximized energy savings. Rockwool insulation is often used:
- For thermal control and acoustical comfort in buildings (attics, ceilings and walls)
- For thermal, acoustical and condensation control in commercial and institutional HVAC systems
- For energy savings, process control and sound control in industrial and manufacturing processes
Rockwool Insulation for Arlington, WA Area Buildings
Do you need rockwool insulation for your commercial space in Arlington, Sammamish, northern Seattle or a surrounding area in Washington? Pacific Partners Insulation North has you covered. We offer a variety of materials suited for buildings, including high-quality rockwool.
Contact us today!