At Pacific Partners Insulation North, we install fiberglass insulation in homes and commercial buildings throughout the Arlington, WA area. But we are often asked what the difference is between fiberglass batts and blown-in fiberglass. Keep reading to learn more about both types of fiberglass insulation, and the benefits they can offer.
Fiberglass batts: Batt insulation comes in pre-cut panels, and is one of the most common forms of insulation available. Batts can be installed in various areas, such as the attic and walls.
Blow-in fiberglass: “Blow-in” refers to a method of installation—blown-in insulation is installed with a special blowing device.
Both batt and blown insulation can help:
- Reduce your utility bills and maximize the energy efficiency of your home or building
- Make your home or building more comfortable year round
- Reduce noises from outside and also from inside your home or building between different rooms and levels
- Improve the performance of your air conditioner and furnace
- Protect against air and moisture infiltration (and help eliminate mold growth)
- Contribute to a healthier environment
Arlington, Washington Fiberglass Insulation Contractors
If you’re in the Arlington area, let our team help you with your project! We have experience installing fiberglass in existing homes and buildings and new ones being constructed.
Get in touch with us to learn more about our insulation services or if you’re ready to start your project!